A SPECIAL PATIENT RECOMMENDATION & "The Coleman Dental Experience"

We were very grateful recently to receive a kind letter from a patient named Joe G. What's it like to be a patient at Coleman Dental? Hear the answer straight from a patient.

From the moment I got to the Dental office Jennifer made me feel comfortable. When she told me she would handle my insurance, I knew that she just saved me a ton of time trying to get reimbursed. Dr. Coleman and staff did an excellent job on my teeth today.

He has the latest technology. When he told me he would use the laser to do my tooth prep instead of injecting Novocaine and making my face numb, I was ecstatic.

I like most people do not like that shot in the gum  as well as their face getting numb for hours, so the laser was a nice surprise. 

Even when Dr. Coleman has to use the injection technique, his application is second to none, as you rarely even know that a needle has gone in.

I had a lunch meeting today so I already had some anguish going into the appointment. I was hoping for a very conservative approach which I TOTALLY received.

Thank you so much to Dr. Coleman and Lisa Chase his dental assistant who continues to surprise me as a dentist team, with up to date technology, as pain is a fear of many people. He continues to keep discomfort to the bare minimum . 

If you want a first class service with an incredible office staff and Dental Hygienist, Catherine Suarez, so when you get home and smile you see those pearly whites gleaming at you I would make an appointment. I would definitely give this office a 10 out of 10.

Thanks, 
Joe R. - Houston TX.

Popular posts from this blog

One visit crowns and veneers have arrived - fast smile improvement results.

Medication Can Seriously Affect Dental Health

Teeth whitening: How white can a smile be?